- "We couldn't be more happy with the services/products and people we meet/work with from Memory Makers. It is a top notch organization."Central Loudoun Little League
- "Overall we were very pleased with the service and quality of the service, people & photos. The process was explained in great detail by Becky and the staff on hand made the day go smoothly."Arlington Babe Ruth
- "I would highly recommend using Memory Makers for your league's team and individual photo needs. They have worked with Pioneer Baseball and Softball League for several years now and have always been very accommodating for any and all changes, including some at the last minute. They are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, regularly responding to emails within hours of the initial email."Pioneer Baseball & Softball League (PBSL)
- "I have used Memory Makers as my photographer of choice and have found them to be the most organized and professional outfit of the many I have used over my years with the Central Loudoun Youth Football League. Our use of Memory Makers allowed us to complete our league picture day under the time limit we had set for ourselves for the first time in years."Central Loudoun Youth Football League (CLYFL)
- "Our association has worked with other photography companies in the past that often made the whole team picture day an added burden for our league organizers and coaches - but Memory Makers over the past few years has made our lives easy by taking complete control of contacting the coaches, arranging the schedule dates as close as possible to teams game times, and then handling any and all parent inquiries. For this our league show much appreciation to you and your Memory Makers photography staff. And of course the quality of your photo's are superb..."NOVA “NFL” Youth Flag Football League
- "... It seems our picture weekend went off without incident. I wanted to pass along my thanks and observation. [...] Both days were very organized and these folks were a pleasure to work with."Prince William Soccer, Inc. (PWSI)
- Thank you for another great job. Everything ran smoothly and on time. You guys are the best.Central Loudon Youth Football League (CLYFL)
- "I can honestly say that Becky Bradley and everyone else I have come into contact with at MM has been over the top wonderful. You all have got the handle on how to take league pictures down pat."Central Loudoun Little League – 2014
- "AGAIN - Very satisfied with service, quality, organization"Northern Calvert LL – 2014
Everyone loves picture day, and we at Memory Makers® want to keep it that way. Here you can find answers to the most common questions about picture day.
All our products and specialty items are all made in American and your satisfaction is guaranteed! So remember to bring your smiles, and will we see you on picture day!
What are my payment options?
Cash (exact amount only, we do not have cash on site), Check (make payable to Memory Makers), Credit Card (We accept all major cards).
Your payment goes inside your childs envelope. Please seal the envelope when done.
We will have credit card machines on most locations to process the credit cards electronically. Please be sure to bring your credit card on picture day and see a coordinator (the ones wearing bright yellow) for more information.
What happens if our games are canceled?
Most of our locations are rain or shine. In the event of bad weather, most of our outdoor locations will be moved inside to a pre-planned location that is close by. If your shoot is moved due to bad weather, your coach will have the location information. So even if your game is canceled, you should still come out to the pre-planned location for pictures.
What time should my team get there?
We ask all coaches to tell parents to arrive 20-30 minutes before the scheduled picture time. This way your team is ready to go when your time comes.
Is there anything else that I could do?
Our coordinators check all the envelopes to make sure they are filled our correctly before your team is sent in for pictures. We also recommend that all coaches ask the parents to double check that all their information is written clearly and correctly.
What information MUST be double checked?
We need to have the childs name on the envelope not the parents name. The childs uniform number, parents email address and phone number also need to filled out. If a parent is ordering a Trophy, Wall Sticker, or Poster they will also need to fill out a second form provided on-site.
Our specialty items are mailed directly to you (Trophy, Wall Sticker, Poster). All other packages & products are either shipped to the club, coach, or shipped out individually… depending on what your league has picked. Do you remember filling out an address on your order form? If not, then the coach should have your photos.
If the rest of your team has received their photos, but you still dont have yours… contact us and we can help find your photos.